Sunday, November 05, 2006

 

Ants in my pants

Sugar ants are a fact of life. Tiny but traveling in great swarms they can clean a glass of all its juice drops in seconds. To live is to live with the sugar ants. They have become my friends and my first line of defense against all things dirty. If a dish isn’t washed properly the sugar ants will let me know. It my clothes have bits of crumb on them the sugar ants will let me know. When I first arrived they attacked my computer with a vengeance. Little tiny ants were dancing in and out of the keyboard and prancing about in the DVD burner. They had a party and collected all the scraps. Nothing that you can buy at Staples will clean your computer so well. If only they would stay out of my hair (literally) I would be at peace with my tiny little friends.

Comments:
Hi there Molly. You are such a good writer! Your blog is very interesting, funny and insightful. Sounds like you are having quite an adventure! Hang in there and I look forward to more blogs. Love, Aunt Kathy
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?