Sunday, September 24, 2006

 

Joy!!!!!!! Life!!!!!!

I’m happy and content. I finally feel excited about what I’m doing and what this year will entail. I have to say that I wasn’t until tonight. Not really. What changed you may ask? Well I finally got to see the city…the REAL city. Not the expensive houses and the city center but the neighborhoods were most people live. Guess what…I LOVED THEM. They were full of people and full of life and music and bars on the corner and families on bicycles and intricate paths between simple houses that wove here and there. Beira has all that I loved about Brazil. Thank god!!!!! This will be good. It won’t be the same and it won’t be easy but it will be good…it might even be great! Thank you Mark for showing me Beira!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?